Friday, February 24, 2006

BLUES MYSTERY THEATRE: " THE CASE OF THE BLUES VAMPIRE SOCIETY"

BLUES TO DON'TS VOLUME 13 022406
THE IRRATIONAL BLUES BLOG FOR
THE RH NEG/TYPE O+ BLUES-A-HOLIC


BALLARD BLUES CEMETARY AND THE
VULTURE BAY BLUES SOCIETY HALL













LOOK IN TO MY EYES AND GIVE

ME A SHUFFLE IN Eb BOYS










JIMIE JEAN LOOK INTO
MY EYES GET ME A DOUBLE

BLOODY MARY AND WHERE
IS NICOLE FOURNIER PLAYING !










THE ADVENTURES
OF BLUES DRACULA
& STEVIE RAY
VON HELLSING
TO BE CONTINUED STAY TUNED UP

3 Comments:

Blogger Murnau Priebenhoffer said...

Which reminds me.... When is the WBS going to start giving out a "Burying the Blues Alive" award?

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "I gonna get myself a shovel and dig me up some Howl'n Wolf."
Or
"My Harmonica Player said
he is going to the Dentist
in The Morning; So, I knocked his
teeth out last night."

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
account. I look forward to brand new updates and
will share this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

My weblog: payday online

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home