Saturday, March 04, 2006

Brother Nick Deville Makes His Journey 12-31-1952 - 03-03-2006



My true friend and drummer Nick deVille made the journey last night,He was a strong man, a gentle soul,a great cook a loyal friend,and one of the best drummers I have ever played with.He was a good band mate,always on time , always cheerful and a hard worker.I'm gonna miss him He was and will remain a member of the Intimidators. Nick played the drums all over the world, most notably for a long time with the late Albert King. I was proud to know him! and oblige..David Brewer.

03/03/2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This news came today and
I am deeply saddened by the loss
of this kind man. Nick was a fellow
BandMate, Friend and an outstanding drummer with an imdominantable spirit. My deepest sympathy go out to his family, David Brewer and all with whom his spirit will travel on. 03-03-06
William Freckleton

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home