Friday, January 13, 2006

Very Little Bill / Chickens Have The Blues 2












Little Bobby Solo and
The Tastes Like ChickenAires
"Live at the Club Sandwich"
Blues 2 Don'ts
Volume III
The P.M.S. Blog
Performance Music Schedule
For Hormonally Deficient Blues-a-holics


Greetings Music Livers! I am back on-line after a short
Hiatus with B.A.D. (Blues Affective Disorder)
ROCK-A-BILLY GRAHAM CRACKER

Up & Coming Blues Stars
Be on the Lookout for the
World's Smallest & Youngest
Blues Harmonica player

COMING SOON TO SEATTLE:
"VERY LITTLE BILL & THE HARMONICA CRY BABIES"

Very Little Bill an 18 month old
Harmonica virtuouso is
just coming out of Treatment
after an exhausting trouble
plagued tour of Sweden.
and a rough go at trying to

kick the bottle.
"Very Little Bill is the World's
Greatest and Most Dependable

Harmonica Player on the Scene"
Paul Green 2005 Award Winning
Washington Blues Society
“Best Harmonica Player”

SEEDY REVIEW ****1/2 Peeps
By Leonard Chicken Feather.
Lil' Bobby Solo and
The Tastes Like Chicken-Aires
"Live at the Club Sandwich"

Recorded live in Tyson, Arkansas
At: Admiral Hymen Rickover’s Nuclear Fried Chicken Shack

If Chicken is your thing, then The Chicken-Aires will probably
be the most cotton picking, finger licking, feather plucking,
Chicken pluckier item on your Southern Fried XXX-MAS
List this year.
Featuring Lil' Bobby Solo belting out
Greasy Blues tunes about Chicken.
My Favorites are:
"Fried Rice & Chicken, Hot & Greasy Like My GAL"
"Bartender! Give me a Chicken Soda with a Pork Back!"
"Baby you’re so Sweet and Your Mama is so Sour, That
I'm going to order some Chinese Food Tonight!”
In addition, a great cover of Elvis Presley's “Love me Chicken Tender.”

Available on Kentucky Fried Records
At fine Record Stores and Butcher shops nationwide

Order now and receive a two for one coupon:
From The Admiral!
For Some Nuclear Fried Chicken
With X-tra CrispToxic Sludge Fries
And an X-tra Large Heavy Coke
Sweetened with Cesium Chloride 257
When the Admiral says:
“We are Going to Super Size You”
You Had Better Believe It!

2 Comments:

Blogger D.D. Rocker (a.k.a. Misty Blue 1955) said...

Dr. B.A.D.,

I do believe you have spent too much living in Newfieland. That being said, your sense of humour and wizardry with words is so great, you ought to be on either/or "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" or "Spinning Wheel of Fortune Cookie".

2:01 PM  
Blogger Bunny'N'Chair said...

Greetings Ms.Fortune

I probally have spent a good
portion of my life in light deficient habitats, Basements,
Submarines, Bars, Night Clubs
Newfoundland, and various other tanks,voids and small tight spaces. I am on delight therapy and I do miss being on the"The Rock" (not cocaine) but Newfoundland. Thanks for
letting me get my rocks off
my mind. Rock'n'Roll RocksWell!
and Give my regards to the Queen Mother!!
After Nooner Delite of my life.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home